Montag, 10. Februar 2014

I'm still active!

in the mailworld... just not that much in the blogging world :)

I'm still a bit behind on replying though, but only five letters now and I hope to get these out soon. I will have to get them out in the next three weeks though, because I won't be able to mail anything from early March to mid-April - were going on another holiday! If anyone has great tips for the Melbourne region or the West Coast of Australia, please do share them :) I'm willing to take advice on everything. I'd also love recommendations for road-trip-music!

I haven't taken many pictures of mail the past weeks and months, so sadly I don't have any to share. I did start a new mail project with a friend though, we are sending a Wreck this journal back and forth every two weeks and it's exciting to see what she comes up with :) I should get that again soon, so I will try to take a few pictures of that book. So far it's great fun!

I hope you're all doing good and had a fantastic 2014 so far!

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

3 Kommentare:

  1. Good to see that you're back! Enjoy your holidays! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks :)
      I hope it'll be amazing :)
      Just added your blog to my sidebar :)

      Löschen
    2. Danke schön! Ich habe auch deinen Blog verknüpft. :)

      Löschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!