Donnerstag, 7. November 2013

Postcards from around the World # 6 - Czech Republic

Just a quick update with another postcard I got in October - my mother went to Prague for a weekend and remembered to send me a postcard :)


I haven't been yet which is a shame, because it is said to be a very beautiful (yet touristy of course) city, but who knows, maybe I'll get a chance to visit the city and country in the next year. It's an odd feeling to know that there are still a few neighbouring countries of Germany which I haven't seen.

I also loved the stamp and the clear postage mark!

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

2 Kommentare:

  1. Great card!! Did you get the Diwali card I've sent?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Amit! Yes, I got the card, check the last post if you want to see it :) It got here just in time :)

      Löschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!