Freitag, 7. Juni 2013

P.S. Stamps Scavenger Hunt - Day 7

If you are a member of the Postal Society like me and read the newsletter, you'll know about this instagram challenge (which I'm making into a blog challenge...).

I can already see some who are going to be hard but I'll try it anyway. Are you joining in as well? I'd love to see what you come up with, just leave a link below and I'll make sure to check it out!



Today is the seventh day of the challenge, so the theme is "person".


Georg Elser was a German opposed to the Nazism and tried to assassinate Adolf Hitler in 1939 with a bomb in a beer hall, but while the bomb exploded on time, Hitler had left early to catch a train.
Elser was caught and held imprisoned in concentration camps until 1945, when he was shot a few weeks before the war was over.

I was thinking about taking this stamp as a black and white one because it only has some small red parts, but it's impossible to not notice them in my opinion, so I'll have to find another one for that day and decided to show this stamp today.

All the best and take care!

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!