Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2013

P.S. Stamps Scavenger Hunt - Day 6

If you are a member of the Postal Society like me and read the newsletter, you'll know about this instagram challenge (which I'm making into a blog challenge...).

I can already see some who are going to be hard (I have never seen a map on a stamp...) but I'll try it anyway. Are you joining in as well? I'd love to see what you come up with, just leave a link below and I'll make sure to check it out!



Today is the sixth day of the challenge, so the theme is "building".


And here's the stamp! I really like it. It depicts the Cathedral of Berlin. This stamps is only a few years old and I have seen it a few times (not that often though, because the denomination is not one you use often). I really like it, it's one of the prettiest church stamps in my collection :)

All the best and take care!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!