Freitag, 15. Februar 2013

Incoming mail

Yesterday I went to check my PO Box once again, and I received some great mail!

The first letter is from one of my German penpals. I love the letter paper! Actually - I have the same paper as well, my penpal from Italy once sent it to me as a gift :) It was great to hear from her again and catch up on all the news.

I also received a letter from Fish. I love that she always includes postcards and explains everything she sees on her travels. 

A letter from Stephanie from the USA. The first time I see the LWA-paper being used :) It looks so classy.

Lastly, a letter from Sri Lanka, from dear Dil. I have no idea what that thing with the kid means - but I do think it looks cute in a way :)

A close up on the different stamps - on the bottom left you can see the 3-cent-stamp the German Post issued yet that the price went up for domestic mail in January.

Oh, and lastly: A reply to Jennifer went out yesterday as well. :)

How have your mail days been? Did you receive any Valentine's mail? To me it was just another Thursday, so nothing special happened.

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

6 Kommentare:

  1. So many pretty letters!!
    Have a nice weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! I had a nice weekend, I hope yours was great!

      Löschen
  2. you got some really great mail there.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! Yes, I'm lucky to be the receiver of all this :)

      Löschen
  3. Hello there Caddi! It's been a while, hopefully you've been well! Looks like an amazing bunch of mail you got there! Have a great weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks for saying hi!
      I hope you're doing great, I'm quite envious of your thrift-store finds - the old maps are gorgeous!

      Löschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!