Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012

Outgoing mail of the weekend

Hello all :)

This weekend I kept working on my outgoing mail and managed to finish four letters until now.


Two letters that already went out in fridays mail (yes, my weekend starts thursday night =D ) are now on their way to Michelle in the USA and to Dil in Sri Lanka.



I had received two letters from Alex while I was away and I loved reading through them. With some people you just connect SO incredibly fast, don't you think so as well? Just like in real life, where you have some friends you just get along a little bit better than with the other friends - that's also happening in penpal life. I bet you guys know who you are :)

I also managed to write a letter to Anna. I always wanted to try to make a transparent envelope - I'm not quite sure how I like it. Do you guys make transparent envelopes? How do you feel about receiving them?

Oh, and lastly, I wrote a postcard to my mother. My little brother will move out on monday, so this will be the first time for her not having a kid in the house for more than 24 years. Mixed feelings are normal I guess :)
I hope you are all doing well! Do you have a lovely autumn as well? Over here it's warm and sunny and I try to enjoy the last days of the year where you don't need a jacket outside...

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

PS: Don't forget to sign up for the swap and the giveaway!

8 Kommentare:

  1. Oh sorry I really thought I sing up in the swap, now I thing that I really done! ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yay! I can't wait to see it in my mailbox! (:

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. :) I'm sorry it took me this long to answer, but my mail pile was huuuuge and I haven't been around in summer. Next time you won't have to wait that long!

      Löschen
  3. I am happy you got some letters done to your friends.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love the idea of transparent envelope! So cool! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It was also rather easy to make - do you know these plastic "envelopes" some stationery comes in? I just cut one of these to the right format and closed the two open sides with tape :)

      Löschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!