Montag, 30. April 2012

Stats of the Month - April

April is over! Wow, that went fast!
After last months high peek of postcards I sent out, this month was rather quiet. 


I received 14 letters and 7 postcards. 
And I sent 11 letters and 8 postcards. I have 4 more letters waiting to be sent since thursday and friday, but I always forgot to take them with me... So they'll be counting for May.


Anyways, here's a picture of some of the lovely mail I got in the past two months!!


Mail!!!
How was your mail month? 


Take care and


alles Liebe,
Caddi

2 Kommentare:

  1. Such a great pile of mail! *.* You're lucky ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! I really was spoiled! But that pile is actually worth two months :)
      Take care :)

      Löschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!