Montag, 12. März 2012

Incoming of the last week

Hello everybody!

I am back from my holidays - I spent a wonderful week in Turkey with my mom, we went to see some old towns (like dating 2000 to 4000 years back), even swam in the Mediterranean Sea (even though it was a bit cold) and had a lot of fun. And food. And sun. I also bought (and sent) some postcards, so Olivia, Laura and Steph, do have a lookout for one of those :)


Postcards from Turkey
When I came home yesterday, I had some mail waiting for me! Yay! A total of 8 postcards and 5 letters. Lucky me!
Incoming of the last week - 5 letters, 8 postcards
I wanted to photograph the letters before opening them, so this picture is a bit dark (as I came home at like 9 pm due to a train delay). You can see two letters from Laura, one letter from Steph, one from M. from the Netherlands and one from A. from the Czech Republic.
Letters from Laura, Steph, M., and A.

These are the letters from Laura. It took me a while to figure out how to open the smaller one, but in the end, all was fine.
Letters from Laura
The next one is the pink craziness from Steph. She wrote me a lovely letter and included a Valentine! A rather late one, but still the only one I got (don't you worry about my relationship you guys, this day is just not that celebrated here in Germany...). Thank you!
Letter from Stephanie
 This is the letter from A., from the Czech Republic.
Letter from A.
And lastly, this is the letter from M., from the Netherlands. She is so creative, I admire her :) Do you remember the last envelope she made?
Letter from M.
I am already working on the replies to all of those letters!


I hope all of you had a good day and a great week! I will now check all of your blogs to see what I missed. And I am already excited to see if I got something in my PO Box today!


Alles Liebe,
Caddi

2 Kommentare:

  1. Sorry about you having trouble opening the envelope Caddi. I perhaps used too much tape :/

    Glad you had a wonderful time in Turkey. I'd love to hear all about it :)

    Laura

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. :) As I said, in the end all was fine. And it made me wanting to read it even more haha. There must be a SECRET in there if it's so hard to open I thought.

      I'm working on those questions you sent me, but some of them are kinda hard to answer. I'll try my best and then you tell me what else you need to know, alright?

      I hope my postcard gets to you fast... I'm afraid they "lost" it in the hotel. I asked them to bring it to the postoffice for me and handed over the money. Maybe not the best idea? We'll see. If it doesn't arrive, I'll send you one of the leftover postcards in the next letter!

      Löschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!